last updated on 8 March 2021
Thank you for trusting EXPERTFID & AUDIT SA, doing business as Allo-Déclaration Suisse ("Allo-Déclaration Suisse", "we", "us", "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our personal information protection practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website https://www.allo-declaration.com (the "Website"), and more generally, when you use any of our services (the "Services", which include the Website), we take your privacy very seriously. In this Privacy Notice, we try to make it as clear as possible to you what information we collect, how we use it, and what your rights are in relation to it. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this privacy statement, please discontinue using our services.
This privacy statement applies to all information collected through our services (which, as described above, includes our website) and any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy statement carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information we collect.
1. What information do we collect?
The personal information you provide to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the website or when you contact us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- The personal information you provide to us. We collect names, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, contact preferences, company, business telephone number, business e-mail address, status, marital status and other similar information.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must inform us of any changes to this personal information.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or browse our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include information about your device and its use, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website and for our internal analysis and reporting.
Like many companies, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can read more about this on our "Legal Notice" page.
The information we collect includes:
- Connection and usage data. Log and usage data is service, diagnostic, usage and performance information that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we store in log files. Depending on your interaction with us, this data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings, and information about your activity on the website (such as the date and time associated with your use, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take, such as the features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps") and hardware settings).
- Device data. We collect device data, such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the website. Depending on the device used, this data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, internet service provider and/or mobile operator, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location data. We collect location data such as information about the location of your device, which may be accurate or inaccurate. The amount of information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can choose not to allow us to collect this information, either by opting out or by turning off the location setting on your device. Please note, however, that if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in accordance with our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific grounds for processing that we rely on for each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- For questions related to your taxes or your tax return. Our task is to prepare your tax return, to help you optimise your tax situation or to advise you on tax matters. The information we request from you is intended to enable us to fulfil the task for which you have commissioned us.
- To publish testimonials. We publish testimonials on our website which may contain personal information. Before we publish a testimonial, we will ask for your consent to use your name and the content of the letter of recommendation. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, location and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
- To manage customer accounts. We may use your information for the purpose of managing your customer account and keeping it up to date.
- To send you administrative information. We may use your personal information to send you information about products, services and new features and/or information about changes to our terms and conditions and policies.
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to ensure the security of our website (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms and conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or as part of our contract.
- To meet legal requirements and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Execute and manage your service requests. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your requests for services, payments, returns and exchanges made through the website.
- Administering prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you choose to enter our competitions.
- To provide and facilitate the provision of services to the user. We may use your information to provide the service you requested.
- To respond to user requests and provide assistance. We may use your information to respond to your requests and resolve any potential problems you may have with the use of our services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party business partners may use the personal information you send us for marketing purposes, if it is consistent with your marketing preferences. For example, when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our website, when you sign up for our newsletter or otherwise contact us, we collect personal information about you. You may opt out of receiving our marketing emails at any time (see the section "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- To send you targeted advertising. We may use your information to develop and display personalised content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For more information, see our cookie notice on our "Legal" page.
- For other commercial purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website, our products, our marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregate and anonymous form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not contain personal information. We will not use any personally identifiable information without your consent.
3. Sharing your information
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide services to you, to protect your rights or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share the data we hold about you on the following legal basis:
- Consent : We may process your data if you have given us your specific consent to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate interests We may process your data where this is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Enforcement of a contract Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal requirements We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, legal process, court order or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Critical interests We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in a dispute in which we are involved.
Specifically, we may process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Company transfers. We may share or transfer your information as part of or in the course of negotiating any merger, sale of business assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Vendors, consultants and other third party service providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and who need access to this information to perform that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website, which will allow them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our website over time. This information may be used, among other things, to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity.
Unless otherwise stated in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors, which are designed to help protect your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do so. They will also not share your personal information with any organisation other than ours. They also undertake to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to keep it for the period we tell them.
4. Who do we share your information with?
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorised each party so that you can easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data on the basis of your consent and you wish to revoke it, please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below entitled "How can you contact us about this notice?
- Communicate and discuss with users
- Content optimisation
Google Fonts, Vimeo video, YouTube video embed et Gravatar
- Remarketing platforms
Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Remarketing, Google Ads Remarketing et Google Analytics Remarketing
- Website and mobile analysis
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook ad conversion tracking and Facebook Analytics
- Website hosting
6. Using the Google Map API platform
7. Is your information transferred abroad?
Our servers are located in Switzerland. If you access our website from outside Switzerland, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed by us at our facilities and by third parties with whom we may share your personal information, in Switzerland and in other countries.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, these countries may not have data protection or similar laws that are as comprehensive as those in your country. However, we will take all necessary steps to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
European Commission's standard contractual clauses:
We have measures in place to protect your personal information, including using the European Commission's standard contractual clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies and between us and our third party suppliers. These clauses require all recipients to protect any personal information they process that originates in the EEA in accordance with EU data protection laws and regulations. Our Standard Contractual Clauses can be provided on request. We have similar and appropriate safeguards in place with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided on request.
8. How long we keep your information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, for tax, accounting or other legal requirements). None of the purposes set out in this notice will require us to retain your personal information for more than two years.
Where we do not need to process your personal information for legitimate business reasons, we will delete or anonymise that information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in a back-up archive), we will hold it securely and isolate it from further processing until it can be deleted.
9. Information about the security of your information
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We therefore cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security and will not be able to improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website in a secure environment.
10. Collection of information from minors
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or the parent or guardian of such a minor and that you consent to the use of the website by such minor. If we learn that personal information of users under the age of 18 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Your privacy and data protection rights
In some regions (such as the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These rights may include the right to (i) request access to and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) request rectification or erasure, (iii) restrict the processing of your personal information and (iv) where applicable, data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will investigate and respond to any such request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information carried out on lawful grounds other than consent.
If you reside in the European Economic Area and believe that we are processing your personal information unlawfully, you also have the right to complain to the local data protection supervisory authority.
If you live in Switzerland, the contact details of the data protection authorities are avalaible here.
Cookies and similar technologies : Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to delete or reject cookies. If you choose to delete or reject cookies, it may affect some of the features or services of our website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising from advertisers on our website, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. For more information, please see our cookie notice on the "Legal Notice" page.
12. Controls for "Do not track" functions
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting that you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for the recognition and implementation of DNT signals has been finalised. Therefore, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If an online tracking standard is adopted and we are required to follow it in the future, we will inform you of this practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by a "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is available. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by sending you a notice directly. We encourage you to review this privacy statement frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
14. How to contact us
EXPERTFID & AUDIT SA
7, rue De-Grenus
15. How do you view, update or delete the data we collect about you?
Depending on the laws in your country, you may have the right to request access to, change or delete the personal information we collect from you under certain circumstances. To request to view, update or delete your personal information, please visit the "Legal Notice" page. We will respond to your request within 30 days.