last updated on 16 March 2021
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirements within that jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register on the site.
Intellectual property rights
Provided that you are authorised to use the Site, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site and to download or print one copy of any of the Content which you have properly accessed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights that are expressly granted in the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that :
(2) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(3) you will not access the site by any automated or non-human means, whether by bot, script or otherwise;
(4) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose;
(5) your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
Activities prohibited on the site
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make it available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial enterprise except those specifically approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission
2. deceive, defraud or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information, such as users' passwords.
3. Bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or that impose limits on the use of the Site and/or the Content it contains.
4. Disperse, tarnish or otherwise harm us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse or harm another person.
6. Misuse our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law or regulation.
8. Use the Site to advertise or offer goods and services.
9. Set up framing or linking to the site
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other items, including spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interfere with any party's use and enjoyment of the Site or that modify, alter, disrupt, impair or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site
11 . Implementing automated system actions, such as the use of scripts to send comments or messages, or the use of any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction tools.
12. remove the copyright notice or other proprietary rights from any content.
13. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
14. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
15 Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information gathering or transmitting mechanism, including, without limitation, gifs, 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms")
16. Disrupt or create excessive load on the Site or networks or services connected to the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in the provision of any part of the Site.
18. Attempt to circumvent any measure of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any part of it.
20. Decrypt, decompile or disassemble any software that makes up or in any way constitutes a part of the Site.
21. Except as a result of using a standard Internet search engine or browser, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation any robot or utility that accesses the Site, or use or launch any script or other unauthorised software.
22 . use a purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
23. make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
24. use the Site in any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any commercial or revenue generating enterprise.
The Site may invite you to discuss, contribute to or participate in blogs, online forums and other features, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, publish, post, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or disseminate content and materials to us or on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, writing, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personal information or other materials (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewed by other users of the site and by third party websites. As such, any contribution you make may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
When you create or make available contributions, you represent and warrant that:
1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, and the access, downloading or copying of your contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or moral rights, of any third party
4 Your contributions are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
5. Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, pyramid schemes, spam, mass mailings or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, defamatory or otherwise objectionable.
7. Your contributions do not ridicule, mock, denigrate, intimidate or abuse anyone.
8. Your contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of these terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of persons.
9. Your contributions do not violate any law or regulation.
10. Your contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from persons under the age of 18 or that exploits persons under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your contributions do not violate any applicable laws regarding child pornography or the health or welfare of minors.
13. Your contributions do not include any offensive comments related to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical disability.
By posting your Contributions on any part of the Site, you automatically grant us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us, an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, extract (in whole or in part) and distribute such Contributions (including without limitation your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, extract (in whole or in part) and distribute such contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of such contributions or incorporate them into other works, and to grant and authorise sub-licences of the foregoing
This license will apply to any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes the use of your name, company name and franchise name, if any, as well as any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your contributions and warrant that such rights have not been otherwise asserted in your contributions. You retain full ownership of all your contributions and all intellectual property or other proprietary rights associated with your contributions.
We are not responsible for any statements or representations contained in your contributions that you provide in any area of the site. You are solely responsible for your contributions to the site and you expressly agree to hold us harmless and to refrain from taking any legal action against us in relation to your contributions. We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (1) edit, redact or otherwise modify any Submission; (2) reclassify any Submission to more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) pre-screen or remove any Submission at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Submissions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") that you provide to us are non-confidential and become our exclusive property. We own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall have the right to unrestricted use and dissemination of such Submissions for any lawful, commercial or other purpose, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights in such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that such Submissions are original to you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree that there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your Submissions.
Website and third party content
The Site may contain links to other websites ("Third Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, images, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or materials owned or sourced by third parties ("Third Party Content"). These Third Party Websites and their content are not investigated, monitored or checked by us for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessible through the Site or any Third Party Content posted, available or installed on the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Websites or Third Party Content.
You should review the legal disclaimer, including privacy and data collection practices, of any website you navigate to or regarding any application you use or install from the site. Any purchases you make through third party websites will be made through other websites and with other companies, and we assume no responsibility whatsoever for such purchases which are solely between you and the relevant third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on the third party websites and you release us from any liability for damages caused by your purchase of such products or services. In addition, you release us from any liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in connection with or arising in any way from any third party content or any contact with third party websites.
Respect of copyright
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes any copyright you own or control, please notify us immediately using the contact details provided below (a "Notification"). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material referred to in the Notification.
Duration and cancellation
WITHOUT WARNING, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
You may not create a new account in your name, under a false or assumed name, or under the name of any third party, even if you are acting on behalf of that third party. We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal prosecution.
Changes and interruptions to the service
We reserve the right to change, modify or delete the content of the site at any time or for any reason, at our sole discretion and without notice. However, we have no obligation to update the information on our site. We also reserve the right to change or discontinue all or part of the site at any time without notice.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law, and the use of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If you have your usual place of residence in the EU and are a consumer, you are also protected by the mandatory provisions of the law of your country of residence.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, prices, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time without notice.
To resolve a complaint about the site or to receive more information about using the site, please contact us at
EXPERTFID & AUDIT SA
7, rue De-Grenus Genève
+41 22 731 00 03